There's still a LOT of work to do, the fort is hardly pleasing to the eye at the moment. But it's mostly secure now, so over the next year or so improvements will be made!
Some plans for the future -
- Create a Hammer Squad, and arm them with Silver Hammers. Get them trained up.
Segregate Vampire No 2 into a separate vampire living area.He's now dead. Goblins did him in during the third siege.
- Build a new masterwork entrance at the north side of the hill.
- Complete and test the kill room for easy training opportunities.
- Finish off the residential section properly
- Create a proper barracks
- Complete the roof over the topside of the fortress (not shown on map, but a walkway does goes along the top of the walls)