Quick Links

This is the living history of Daggerbite, a Dwarven colony settled by The Buff Flags. The walls glitter with images of Giant Magpies. The Magpies are being eaten.

Here are some quick links to get you started -
And my favourite section... Murder Work

Our Brave Warriors -
X Squad (The Subtleties of Working)
H Squad (The Fenced Hills)

Local Dwarf Heroes:

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Overseers Note: Update so far

So I thought I'd pen a little note at this point. Firstly to advise I'll be away over the next few days (maybe a week) so the posts will slow down a lot more. In typical dwarf fashion I'll be drinking my body weight in booze over the weekend. Or at least attempting to..




But don't worry(!) - I'll be back next week, and there are some new updates to go out. Eg. We've lost one of our favourite dwarf's in a 'training accident' (goddamn lashers!) and I'd like to do an article on the founding seven dwarfs - those that are still alive anyway.

So while I'm here, any comments/feedback on the blog/fort so far? Anything you like or would like to see more of? More maps / less words perhaps?

Let me know in the comments below!

{EAV:5d80b48d2853a4d4}

No comments:

Post a Comment