Quick Links

This is the living history of Daggerbite, a Dwarven colony settled by The Buff Flags. The walls glitter with images of Giant Magpies. The Magpies are being eaten.

Here are some quick links to get you started -
And my favourite section... Murder Work

Our Brave Warriors -
X Squad (The Subtleties of Working)
H Squad (The Fenced Hills)

Local Dwarf Heroes:

Saturday 3 March 2012

Let's Begin

Dwarf Fortress version 34_04 was released as of 29/02/12, and after a few hours of testing seems pretty stable. So I'm going to embark and get this Fort rolling.

You can see patch notes and version histories here in-case you're interested.

I'm going to run this in vanilla (no mods) with only Dwarf Therapist to assist me. (Really Therapist is one of the most essential Dwarf management tools out there - try playing without it!

I'm also creating a medium sized world, with the default options. The only thing I'll be changing is the metals frequency, which I've set to highest simply because I'm not interested in hunting down metals across Z-Levels - I'd rather play with the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment